Senior Test Engineer (24071)
Are you an experienced software test engineer with a thorough understanding of low level internet protocols and perhaps some experience developing embedded code?
If you have:
- Excellent problem-solving and communications skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly home in on the most effective test strategy.
- The determination and attention to detail to ensure thorough testing of complex software products.
- In-depth understanding of low-level networking protocols, DevOps tools, security, Linux, C++, and Python.
- A demonstrable understanding of software test tools and techniques; Agile Development practises, and Continuous Integration.
Then please do get in touch and don’t miss out! This is a challenging role with ample opportunity to pick up new skills and knowledge in a supportive and sociable environment. Our client is based in spacious modern offices close to Cambridge city centre.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.