Wireless Programme Manager (24081)
Do you enjoy leading teams through the full product development lifecycle, working closely with clients and with full financial accountability?
Read more about this fantastic opportunity, as we are recruiting a professional Programme Manager to join our clients Wireless Division.
To manage challenging and often complex wireless product developments for clients in a wide range of market sectors, covering the full Product Development Lifecycle from concept to manufacture. You will work closely with clients to define a programme of work, after which you will manage that project to conclusion - taking full responsibility for achieving the project objectives within the time and budget for the work.
With a good degree in engineering, you will have substantial industrial experience managing wireless product design and development covering the full product development lifecycle. Other requirements include:
- Understanding of the wireless product development process
- Experience in managing products into manufacture
- Experienced in managing multi-disciplinary projects (RF, analogue, digital, software, mechanics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial control - both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan
- Direct client facing experience is an advantage
- Working knowledge and experience of the wireless regulatory and type approval environment is desirable
- Awareness of Project Management best practices (e.g. APM) is an advantage.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.