Electronics Engineer (24126)
Do you have sufficient breadth of electronics experience to cover sensor design?
This company provides consultancy services and also has its own product range, where their products often form part of the solution for the client. You will work alongside a diverse team and the ability to contribute to software and mechanical development will be a distinct advantage.
This company employs the brightest engineers; as the Electronics Engineer you will have a 1st or 2.1 in a technical degree and possibly a PhD. Your experience will provide you with confidence to prove you possess the following attributes:
- Significant experience in analogue signal chain design and simulation
- Knowledge of embedded system hardware design
- Excellent understanding of how to optimise performance
- Experience in low power / battery powered designs
- Hands on experience of schematic capture and PCB layout
- Exposure to embedded software development would be an advantage
- DSP and analogue signal processing is advantageous
- A physics background will help you understand the whole system
This is a superb opportunity to build on your electronics background, providing some opportunity for travel (optional). The company will offer you a leading hands-on opportunity in the design and development of high performance sensor measurement and control systems. There is a good team spirit in this company and the advantage of working on many green / sustainability related projects.
Keywords: Electronics, embedded systems, customer facing, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.