Software Architect (24166)
This established company designs distributed systems using the latest technologies. They are currently seeking a Software Systems Architect to design systems from embedded devices through mobile communications up to the cloud. These are typically within connected healthcare systems.
The successful Software Systems Architect will be an experienced software engineer in both top down and bottom up architectural designs. As the design authority, the you will be a strong contributor to all stages of a project’s development, from project proposal to production release. A key part of the role involves working with customers to ensure that technical and commercial considerations are met.
You must have a strong academic profile, with a 1st / 2.1 from a leading university in a relevant subject.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Designing and building distributed web-based and cloud applications
- Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cassandra and Redis
- Security and encryption technologies and methodologies
- Establishing requirements through close collaboration with clients
- Making successful technology choices in the definition, test and deployment of APIs
- Leading a technical team in design and development terms
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on truly exciting new applications, working as part of a world class team.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.