An exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to work on sniffer technology for detecting trace amounts of substances. Specific knowledge of the product area isn’t required; however this position will require a diverse set of skills and hence provide an interesting role.
The role requires a broad range of software knowledge from high level Java UI down to embedded C for interfacing to hardware. You will be a bright engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university with a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Solid experience in embedded C for real-time and control systems
- UI development in Java or C++, Java swing preferred
- Broad exposure to various software architectures and system partitioning
- Experience debugging and testing software interfaces to electronic systems
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design
Based outside the M25 in Surrey, this company offers the chance to be involved fully in their product development. The role offers a great career potential with the opportunity to take over as the team leader.
Keywords: C/C++ Software Engineer, Java Developer, team lead potential, scientific analytical equipment
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.