Our client is an international product development consultancy and they are keen to find an experienced Mechanical Engineer who can take a lead role, as part of a multidisciplinary team, in solving complex engineering problems.
- An excellent degree in engineering, with a focus on mechanical, biomedical or similar specialisms
- Experience working in the medical devices industry or a closely-related field
- A solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and physical principles
- Ability to work with and lead teams of engineers from different disciplines to design and implement detailed engineering solutions
- Good creativity, imagination and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience of 3D CAD tools, preferably Pro-Engineer and / or SolidWorks
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques
- Team leadership or project management experience
- Client-facing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in, or lead, a wide range of challenging development tasks from early stage concept generation through to manufacture and verification.
As well as a great salary and benefits package, there are excellent career development prospects where promotion is linked to merit.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.