Do you enjoy incorporating web based technology into an electronics product that operates across the internet? Do you have the capacity to understand the complexities of gathering data from (and the control of) 1000’s of nodes scattered worldwide all running real-time?
As a Senior Software Developer you will have good experience developing networked systems. This will be combined with a solid understanding of internet based systems and the challenges met using open source software. Fundamentals can be backed up by excellent grades and a top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. Further during your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ and Java
- Previous experience in the design of scalable, highly reliable, failure tolerant systems
- Good working knowledge of network technology, especially WAN or Cloud systems
- Creating web service components and related business logic
- Experience of web technologies and RESTful API development
- A good understanding of complex network relationships and authentication
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Cambridge company creating a range of next generation products involved in the control of remote systems and streaming high definition video.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.