Quality Engineer (24277)
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you comfortable working with clients? Do you take pride in delivering high quality projects? We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join this growing company, and work on a range of technical projects. A key aspect will be to implement and control the quality through compliance of quality management systems. This can include internal audits and administration.
- Industry experience working quality management for medical device or drug delivery projects.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA QSR and medical device directive. Further knowledge of ISO 62366 / 62304 would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills – must be comfortable with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse problems.
- Flexibility to travel on occasion (including internationally)
- Exposure to project management would be desirable.
Interested candidates should demonstrate relevant projects within their CV, and evidence the quality processes they have implemented. For the successful candidate, an excellent remunerations package is available.
QMS, Audits, Medical Devices, Drug Delivery, Project Management, ISO 13485
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.