Experienced software / comms developer (24310)
Are you an enthusiastic software developer? Do you wake up thinking of code, and go to bed with plans about tomorrow’s coding challenges? Do you code in your spare time, with several hobby projects on the go and a few Raspberry Pis or Arduinos dotted around your house? An exciting Cambridge company is looking for you!
This company are the “go to” people for delivering elegant and powerful software solutions employed in complex products, both software and hardware. These challenging projects can’t rely on pre-fabricated solutions, or standard approaches. Their work has previously included pioneering designs for satellite communications, control systems for digital healthcare and diagnostics devices or even security and safety systems for energy generation and distribution networks.
To join this team of talented developers, your CV will need to demonstrate all of:
- a solid academic foundation, with a 2.1 or above in Computer Science (or similar) from a top-ranked Russell Group university;
- extensive evidence of software coding experience – both commercial but also through numerous hobby projects which extend your knowledge and skills;
- familiarity with industry-standard languages (including OO) such as C++ or Java;
- experience working in resource constrained environments, including interfacing with hardware components and coding for embedded systems in C;
- knowledge of wireless, comms or Bluetooth protocols is highly desirable and should be demonstrated clearly in your CV.
For the successful candidate, on offer is a chance to work in an inspiring and dynamic dev environment, where you will be exposed to interesting and unique projects whilst having the opportunity to develop and grow your skills in software as well as business development. With an excellent remuneration package and an attractive location just outside Cambridge, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Submit your CV now for more details.
Keywords: software, Cambridge, embedded, C, C++, hardware, wireless, comms
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.