Software Developer in Test (24331)
A great opportunity to join this world-leading company working in financial risk solutions. The company designs and develops software systems that manage financial risk and allow their clients to nurture skills and leverage benefits. In this rigorous application area it is key to maintain high standards of reliability, maintainability, performance and usability.
This is a senior Software Developer in Test role where you will work alongside Software Engineers and Product Managers to take a leading role in the design and architecture of testing tools and evolve testing strategies.
With a good relevant degree, you will also have the following experience:
- Excellent commercial proficiency in C# software development
- Extensive experience designing and developing test harnesses, including unit testing, integration testing, system testing and performance tests.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment with QA responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and pride in producing robust quality and testing processes
- Industry experience with bug tracking and defect management workflows
In terms of personal qualities, you will be flexible and enthusiastic, ready to collaborate within this dynamic and close-knit team.
Keywords: C#, QA, software test, tools, Agile, Scrum, finance, insurance, Jira, M25, Surrey.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.