Principal Electronics Engineer (24336)
The opportunity to work on different projects; always innovating, always new challenges.
As an accomplished electronics engineer you will own the electronics solution and lead a team of electronic engineers from the front, working at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Strong academic background with an electronics related degree
- Detailed understanding of the fundamentals of electronics (any or all of analogue, low power, low noise, high speed, power, RF, etc.) and a proven track record in designing and debugging challenging PCBs
- Great communications skills – to both fellow team members and clients
- Appreciation for the basics of other branches of engineering (e.g. mechanical, software, manufacturing, fluidics, optics, etc.)
- Genuine passion for engineering
- Software development skills (C, C++, Python, etc.)
- Volume manufacturing experience
- System specification and architecture
As well as a fantastic package, there are great career opportunities where success is based on merit.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.