Lead DSP Engineer (24346)
One of Cambridge’s most prestigious design and development companies is seeking a Lead DSP Engineer with key domain knowledge and gravitas to take charge and drive projects to completion.
This senior role requires experience in technical leadership of projects across the full lifecycle from refining the requirements and prototyping the technology, through to testing and handover of the product. Projects will be varied in duration, team size and application area; technologies may include Machine Learning, High Performance Computing (HPC), and GPUs.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, or a related subject from a leading university.
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of signal processing techniques.
- Demonstrably excellent skills in embedded software development - C or assembler.
- Proven ability to lead projects and find creative solutions to hard problems.
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Bonus points for: (1) Simulation with MATLAB or similar, (2) Scripting skills.
Our client provides a great benefits package, good prospects for career progression, a varied and interesting portfolio of projects, and a stimulating work environment.
Keywords: Signal processing, DSP, Cambridge, Product Development, Principal Engineer, Top Quals, Embedded, C, Assembler
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.