Test Engineer (24397)
Do you want to help solve hard problems that will shape the future of the Internet of Things, smart homes, connected health and wearables?
As a test engineer, working in an agile scrum team, you will deliver top-notch solutions that make a real difference to people.
- Understand when and how to use a broad range of testing techniques and approaches.
- Competency in automating software tests at a unit, component or Graphical User Interface level
- Familiarity with one or more programming and scripting languages
- Experience performing exploratory testing or other manual black-box testing techniques
- Ability to investigate issues at a code level through reading, executing and writing code
- A clear grasp of the principles of security and performance testing
- Ability to use testing skills to analyse requirements as well as software
Ideally you have a good degree in a relevant technical discipline and knowledge / experience of more than one of the following:
- The requirements for testing scalable, distributed cloud-based software
- NodeJS, Golang, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS, Python and Golang)
- The fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
- Networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
- The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.