Product Test Technician (24412)
This company works on medical, diagnostic and healthcare product related projects, and typically these are robust complex devices. To validate and verify designs and functions, the team utilise a range of engineering methodologies and scientific rigorous approaches to test products. The majority of this testing is done in-house, within laboratories and workshops. Test processes will cover force testing, environmental stress condition exposure, drug delivery efficacy and product defects.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment, especially conducting tests and analyses for physical / mechanical properties and functions of products.
- Understanding (and ideally first-hand project experience) of current Good Manufacture / Laboratory / Clinical / Pharmaceutical Practices.
- Ability to plan and run experiments and relevant documentation.
- Experience with health and safety guidelines for handling pharmaceutical formulations and hazardous chemicals.
- Specific experience working within a medical product test lab would be highly desirable.
For this role, interested candidates do need to evidence good communication skills; interest in a varied, hands-on product test role; and the aptitude to learn new skills where required. Training would be provided.
Hands-on, Medical / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Test, cGxP, Lab / Workshops
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.