Electronics Engineer (24415)
Our client seeks a bright and enthusiastic electronics engineer to take a pivotal role in developing custom designs for new products. Typically these involve a combination of high speed electronics, low-noise analogue, machine vision and FPGAs alongside fluidics, optics and actuators. In joining this client, you will create novel electronic solutions to bring forward new commercial opportunities in human diagnostics, biosensors and pharmaceutical applications.
This is a great opportunity to use your hands-on skills to work on a range of technically demanding and worthwhile projects. You will have an excellent academic background with current experience as an electronics engineer across a broad range of skills. Of further interest would be experience or potential for project leadership. Good communication skills will be needed as the successful candidate needs to be able to present complex technical projects to a variety of audiences.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in electronics engineering from a well-ranked university.
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing electronics, preferably within products that interface with other disciplines (life sciences, optics, fluidics).
- Excellent engineering knowledge including physical principles and fundamentals.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Some experience of or the aspiration to assume project leadership
In return, the company offer an excellent remunerations package and provide continuous support of their employees and their career development.
High speed digital, Analogue, Instrumentation, Optics, Fluidics, Scientific, FPGA / ASIC, VHDL, PCB, Project Leadership.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.