Expert OBIEE Developer (24476)
This well respected financial consultancy seeks an expert in OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) to assist them build and maintain their business intelligence expertise.
They offer an opportunity to make an impression on the implementation of a large scale programme of enhancements by designing features and new enhancements to dashboards, analytics and presentation models. If desired, the role may include client facing elements. As the company is rapidly expanding, there will plenty of opportunity for career progression in a variety of roles.
Based in Surrey, the ideal candidate will live close by and have good experience in OBIEE 12c as a minimum.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using the OBIEE Admin to tool to build and improve current physical, logical and presentation models to meet reporting requirements
- Designing and developing dashboards and reports for complex analysis
- Producing detailed and accurate documentation to support the development process
- Working with support teams to guarantee security, reliability and automation of activities related to business intelligence, whilst also dealing with ad hoc enquires and issues.
The minimum requirements to succeed in this role are:
- Several years’ experience using OBIEE 12c to create reports, dashboards, as well as modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
- OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including design and development
Desirable skills include:
- Good experience of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience migrating legacy and /or other BI reports to OBIEE
You will need a good degree from a top university and full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.