C# Developer: Full-stack desktop and mobile (24497)
This company develops a market-leading software product for complex multi-dimensional data processing and visualisation. Their tools are used across the world by governments, NGOs and private clients in a wide array of industrial, environmental and civil projects.
As they expand their offering to include new features and support for new platforms, they’re seeking an experienced C# developer to join their friendly team in Cambridge. Working at all levels of the technology stack, from server-back end and databases, through to UI and visualisation, this is an excellent career move for a developer who really wants to gain experience working as a full-stack developer across both desktop and mobile applications.
Candidate CVs should demonstrate the following attributes:
- fluency with modern C# development and knowledge of the .NET framework;
- strong database skills, including any of SQL, Oracle or Entity Framework/LINQ;
- experience developing for any/all of Windows desktop (WPF), Android (Java, Xamarin) or iOS (Swift, Objective-C);
- commercial experience in an Agile environment, with modern practices such as automation, continuous integration and unit testing;
- a solid technical background, with a good honours degree in a STEM subject from a leading university.
Candidates should also already possess the right to work in the UK without restrictions, limitations or the need for sponsorship.
On offer for the right candidate is an excellent remuneration package, with the opportunity to work in a friendly, collaborative environment of talented software developers. Based in modern, comfortable offices, this company can be easily reached by car, cycle or public transport from across Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
Think this is the right role for you? Why not send your CV to ECM now to find out more! Whilst we can only proceed with candidates who are a close match to our client’s requirements, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Keywords: C#, full-stack, desktop, mobile, .NET, databases, Agile, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.