Senior C++ Developer (24561)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior C++ Developer to join an established and stable company who are currently dramatically increasing their R&D team due to unprecedented product success.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will have good experience developing distributed systems. The company’s products make use of web technology. Whilst they have a broad software team they require an individual to join them with some specialist knowledge on virtualisation particularly VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V solutions.
They recruit the best engineers demonstrated by excellent grades and top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. During your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Experience of virtualisation technologies in particular VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V solutions
- A working knowledge of encryption techniques as used in virtualisation environments
- Previous experience in the design of scalable, highly reliable, failure tolerant systems
- Experience of WAN or Cloud systems
- Good working knowledge of network technology and specific programming skills in Linux
- A good understanding of complex network relationships and authentication
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Cambridge company creating the next generation of their own products with the enjoyable technical challenges that allow you to clearly see the results of your efforts.
Keywords: C++, Virtualisation, VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Web technologies, Linux, network multimedia, IP networks, Senior Software Engineer, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.