Senior Embedded Software Engineer (24587)
This successful scientific company designs environmental monitoring instrumentation and seeks an Embedded Software Engineer to join their R&D team. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the Embedded Software Engineer will be a confident self-starter who can contribute to the future product roadmap for the company.
You will bring:
- A good degree in software engineering or electronics
- Expertise in embedded software design, with excellent knowledge of C / C++ and real-time firmware development together with the breadth to work on PC applications
- A hands-on attitude; you’ll enjoy working with prototype hardware and on product development from conception to delivery
- A variety of processor experience from 8 bit to ARM core
- An inquisitive nature, keeping up with software development trends
You will also need full existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Contact us now for full details of this exciting opportunity, working alongside an enthused and dedicated development team in a great working environment.
If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: Embedded C, experienced self-starter, green, environment, C++, firmware, ARM, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.