Principal Software Developer (Lead) (24599)
Founded by technology industry veterans, this start-up company is providing an encompassing security platform for hardware / data solutions. Their platform is a powerful mix of embedded, cloud and blockchain technologies, providing their clients a trustworthy source over a product’s lifetime.
They are currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer to join their team, providing key expertise in development, architecting and technical direction of the company’s products. A key responsibility will be to provide expertise on cloud technologies which will include scalable code engineering.
- Degree qualified in computer science or similar from a top ranked university.
- Extensive software engineering experience including scalable cloud applications. This should include delivering demonstrable relevant projects of high quality software.
- Experience with 2 or more of the following (and aptitude to pick up other technologies):
- Distributed architecture.
- Software design (Linux SaaS; Golang; REST APIs).
- Azure PaaS (authentication; data storage APIs).
- DevOps (Automation, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Further experience with Angular JS, React, Chaincode, Etherium / Solidity, encryption, public key certificates would be desirable.
This is a senior role within this team, and would suit an experienced, proactive technologist who is looking for that next challenge. In return, an excellent remunerations package is available, as well as being based in central Cambridge offices.
Keywords: SaaS / PaaS; Linux; Docker / Kubernetes; Cloud; Azure; Distributed Architecture; REST APIs; Chaincode.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.