Electronics Engineer (24603)
Based outside Cambridge, this robotics company are working on next generation technology applied to real world problems. They have taken leading research in areas including computer vision, robotics and machine learning to develop bespoke hardware (they will either use off-the-shelf components if fit-for-purpose but usually engineer their own specific solutions).
They currently are looking to recruit a highly skilled Electronics Engineer to work on a range of hardware sub-systems including 3D vision, sensor monitoring, safety management and motor controls. Responsibilities will include design for manufacture and test (including meeting CE requirements for EMC and operator safety), scaling manufacture, and overall quality processes.
- Degree qualified in electronics with industry experience in hardware engineering and design.
- Project experience with mixed signal circuit design, commissioning and test.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with design for EMC (manufacture and test; ideally experience with CE requirements).
- Experience working with power electronics, microcontrollers and motor drive systems.
- Some experience with safety-critical system development.
- Any experience with firmware development would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this impressive start-up company as an early employee, and in return, work on really inspiring projects in engineering as well as being well compensated.
Safety-critical, EMC, Manufacture, Hardware, Microcontrollers, Power Electronics, Motor Drive, Mixed Signal Design, Imaging / Computer Vision, Sensors, Controls
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.