Principal Mechanical Engineer (24617)
As a Principal Mechanical Engineer, you will guide and participate in solving a range of fulfilling and complex technical problems at all stages of the development life cycle. This will include participating in concept generation, mechanism design, proof-of-principle analysis, detailed design, transfer to manufacture, verification and client delivery. You will have the opportunity to create exciting cutting-edge technology in areas such as diagnostics, drug delivery, surgical and acute care, and digital health.
- An excellent degree in engineering, with a focus on mechanical or similar specialisms
- A deep understanding of engineering fundamentals and physical principles
- Ability to work with and guide teams of engineers from different disciplines to design and implement detailed engineering solutions
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience of 3D CAD tools, preferably SolidWorks and or ProEngineer / Creo
- Experience working in the medical devices industry or a closely-related field
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques
- Team leadership or project management experience
- Client-facing experience
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.