Principal Microwave & Antenna Design Engineer (24664)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Microwave and Antenna Design Engineer to work on projects providing Microwave, RF antenna and Electronic Design. You will help develop products for various sectors and markets from satellite telecommunication systems to medical implants.
As a Principal Microwave and Antenna Design Engineer within the RF Systems group you will be responsible for EM simulations and antenna designs from radio frequency up to mmW, with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in RF/microwave system and circuit design.
- You will be degree /PhD educated or equivalent in engineering or suitable science-based subject
- You will have significant experience in a similar environment working and delivering results as part of a team
- A working knowledge of CST Microwave Studio, HFSS or a similar EM modelling tool is required
- Project management or leadership experience would be useful
- Additional experience gained working with phased arrays, digital beam forming or mmW for 5G or automotive radars would be highly desirable
- Extensive experience in RF system and circuit design will be considered a valuable asset
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.