Principal Digital Electronics Engineer (24665)
The opportunity for an experienced digital electronics design engineer with interests in FPGA/ASIC and electronics design to work on world-class development projects.
As Principal Digital Electronics Engineer you will get to work with and may lead a team of software, DSP and RF engineers. Your understanding of product development will grow as you work on a project from initial concept through to design, implementation and testing, then manufacture and deployment.
- Work with clients to define requirements
- Participate in system architecture design
- Lead and participate in design reviews
- Design and implement PCB circuit design for custom hardware platforms
- Implement novel functions and features into FPGA and/or ASIC.
To meet the requirements of this role you will have:
- An excellent degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience designing electronic circuits
- Experience of RTL (Verilog or VHDL) coding for FPGA or ASIC
- An enthusiasm for designing things and making them work
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.