Senior Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer (24668)
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer to join an RF team developing products for a number of sectors from satellite telecommunications to medical implants.
As a Senior Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer you will be responsible for EM simulations and antenna designs from radio frequency up to mmW, with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in RF/microwave system and circuit design.
- You will be degree /PhD educated or equivalent in engineering or suitable science based subject
- You will have demonstratable experience in a similar environment working and delivering results as part of a team
- A working knowledge of CST Microwave Studio, HFSS or a similar EM modelling tool is required
- Additional experience gained working with phased arrays, digital beam forming ormmW for 5G or automotive radars would be highly desirable
- Extensive experience in RF system and circuit design would be a valuable asset
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.