Embedded Software Engineer (24677)
This small and vibrant company works in a socially responsible area to contribute to energy efficiency and environmental comfort. By re-imagining internet connected devices, they are able to provide a means to manage energy use and pre-empt catastrophic failures.
As the company expands into new premises in central London, they are looking for enthusiastic and technology-savvy engineers to join their team. Key to their development is a creative Embedded Software Engineer with many of the following skills and experience:-
Qualifications / experience:
- Must have a good degree in software / electronics / maths / science from a well-ranked world-class university
- Excellent knowledge of C / C++
- Some commercial software development in embedded applications
- Experience of low-level debugging; working within a resource constrained system
- Some knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Python
Alongside this technical knowledge, the successful Embedded Software Engineer will also be able to tackle complex problems and provide elegant and reliable solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a talented team who are truly engaged with the value of their work. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a share in the company’s success.
Keywords: C, C++, embedded, scripting, IoT, real-time, ARM, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.