SoC Verification Engineer (24788)
The system-on-chip design group in this award-winning company are looking for a talented SoC verification engineer to join them. You’ll be part of a skilled team of engineers with a culture aiming for continuous improvement, hence you’ll be able to offer suggestions for better workflows and contribute to advancing the processes the company follows overall.
Your CV will demonstrate your:
- Good engineering degree in a relevant subject, and strong A-level grades.
- Commercial experience with SystemVerilog.
- Experience with verification planning and closure, formal verification and use of assertions.
- Experience verifying low power and UPF systems.
- Python scripting ability.
Additional experience of networking / interfaces (USB, PCI Express, Ethernet / Wireless) and/or video standards is beneficial.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.