Cloud Tools Engineer (24804)
The Cloud Infrastructure team are responsible for delivering automated technology solutions used by their users. These solutions are revolutionary threat intelligence products used to secure and protect millions of devices worldwide. They are currently recruiting for a Cloud Tools Engineer to join them to support their cloud-based systems; build, deploy and manage services; design key security focussed infrastructure; and develop automation tools.
- Extensive commercial experience in Python development for Windows and / or Linux.
- Strong knowledge and applied experience with networks.
- Proficiency through past projects using cloud services (AWS, Azure Cloudflare or similar).
- Demonstrable experience with cloud infrastructure (load balancing, server based and serverless architecture, database configurations).
- Further experience with: PowerShell; virtualisation technologies; configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible); continuous integration (Jenkins) would be desirable.
The successful candidate ideally has a computer science degree (or is at least familiar with relevant computer science principles and terminology).
In return, as well as working with smart, technical people in pleasant surroundings, the company reward employees well and provides flexible working and generous benefits package.
Keywords: Python, AWS / Azure, Cloud Infrastructure, Security, Virtualisation, Central Cambridge, Flexible Working
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.