IT Services Manager (24817)
A new role for an IT Service Manager has arisen with this Enterprise software company. Their products are used by 1000s of users across the world, and this currently coincides with a customer-driven requirement for Cloud managed services.
The IT Service Manager’s role is 30% technical and 70% management. They will be the first hire into this newly created team, and to be followed with further team members. The will include: developing strategies for cloud service delivery; ownership of cloud service agreements; operational level agreements; and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable background in IT Services including recent experience with Cloud services. This should include understanding, documenting and following relevant compliance frameworks (ISO 27001 and SOC 2).
- Technical understanding of networking, virtualisation (AWS) and Windows platforms.
- Strong project management skills (preference for programme management experience) including excellent communication skills.
- Leadership experience (including small team line management) would be desirable.
- Further experience with security products, cloud migration, automated orchestration and infrastructure services would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a senior role with this company, and take responsibility of a new key area the company are gaining more interest within. In return, as well as a top remunerations package, you’ll work with bright able people on interesting projects.
Keywords: AWS, Networking, ISO 27001, SOC 2, Windows, Project Management, Cloud Technologies, Solutions Delivery
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.