Java Developer (24821)
This company has been a great disruptor in an established area of the fintech market. They’ve quickly gained a commanding position with their innovative software and IT platform, and are now growing their market share with additional features and functionality. They are now seeking an experienced Java Developer to join their core team based in Central London to work on new tools and products.
Candidates for the Java Developer position must be able to demonstrate:
- proven commercial experience developing cloud applications, ideally for transactional services;
- confidence with continuous deployment and integration, with tools like Docker or Kubernetes;
- familiarity with Java-based cloud / server tools such as Groovy or AWS;
- exposure to full-stack design in a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- a strong technical background, with at least a 2.1 honours in Computer Science, or a related STEM subject, from a top-ranking university.
Candidates should also possess existing permission to work in the UK, without restrictions or the need for sponsorship, already in place before applying.
The successful Java Developer will enjoy working on a range of innovative and disruptive new products that are changing a major part of the fintech industry. You’ll work in a modern, Agile-based environment, in a trendy central London location. The successful candidate will enjoy plenty of perks and benefits in addition to a generous salary. The company’s offices are in an excellent location, close to multiple underground lines for easy access from across Greater London.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection to find out more. Whilst we can only progress candidates that most closely match our clients’ requirements, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or why not recommend a friend for the opportunity to gain £250. Details at: http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Java, full-stack, cloud, web, services, transactions, finance, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.