Technical Project Management (24825)
Our client is a successful developer of business-to-business applications, who are famed for their intuitive user interface and ability to streamline irksome but essential financial tasks. With a rapidly growing user base and relentlessly evolving functionality, they are now looking to increase scalability by leveraging cloud-based technologies, and are seeking a talented Project Manager to take charge of this extensive and strategic block of work.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience as a technical project manager. You should be comfortable in leading complex multifaceted projects, managing budgets, risks and dealing with issues as they arise.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- A developer background with a first-hand appreciation of the challenges involved in delivering complex commercial software.
- A good degree from recognised university.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS would be beneficial but not essential.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and is based in modern and well-equipped offices in an attractive city centre location or via remote working. They have a relaxed and sociable company culture with an emphasis on personal development, and a healthy work-life balance.
Keywords: Project Manager, Scotland, Teleworking, Business-to-Business, Cloud, Application Development, Business to Business Software, Financial Software.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.