Business Development Manager (24875)
This well established electronics product company / consultancy applies its knowledge of fundamental science, electronics, software, analytics and design across a wide range of advanced products and innovations; these are deployed in real commercial products. Key areas of focus are industrial, energy and water sectors, in particular sensors, sensor systems, IOT, and instrumentation. You will take responsibility for the main aspects of business development, working alongside their technical and project management staff to close substantial sales.
As a Business Development Manager you will have a technical university degree and proven sales experience in most of the following:
- Developing strong commercial and technical relationships with existing clients through skilful key account management to convert a steady stream of sales
- Identifying new target companies and sales opportunities
- Personally closing substantial sales
- Proven track record of consultancy / service sales
- Proven track record in Key Account Management
- Experience and relationships in the industrial, energy and water sectors
This is an exciting challenge for a Business Development Manager to expand your client base and technical skills. You will work closely with a mixed discipline development team; this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the development of leading edge designs for novel new products.
Keywords: Business Development, BDM, technical sales, Electronics, Sensors, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.