Quality Champion (24877)
This company is developing disruptive technology for the healthcare market and are now poised to take their product to market. To help bring this to fruition they are now seeking an experienced Quality Practitioner to join their team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Championing industry best practice and conformance to the company’s quality standards across manufacturing and development teams as well as outside suppliers
- Maintaining the document management system.
- Collating metrics to inform continuous process improvement
- Working collaboratively to identify and resolve quality issues
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, industry-leading company at a crucial stage, and to grow your career with the organisation. They are based in Cambridge, and have a sociable and rewarding company culture. A highly competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
To apply, your CV will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A 1st or 2:1 in a relevant technical subject from a leading university with a good working knowledge of mechanical engineering and electronics
- Significant prior success in implementing quality standards and driving process improvement
- A thorough understanding of what’s involved in bringing complex medical technology to market, including a good knowledge of manufacturing techniques and familiarity with ISO 13485
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Quality, ISO13485, Medical Devices, Manufacturing, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.