Senior Scrum Software Release Manager (24898)
Work alongside product managers, product owners, Scrum Masters, architect and engineers, driving the delivery of a number of concurrent projects across 4-6 Scrum teams. Track Scrum teams’ sprint progression, coordinate the Scrum of Scrums, report progress, escalate potential issues and take the lead in the final hardening, test and client coordination phases up to release.
In this role you’ll join a major financial software company with a long track record of success, building products worldwide for major banks and other financial institutions and companies. They are currently migrating their portfolio of solutions to the cloud, and developing brand new solutions.
Your CV will demonstrate your:
- Good degree in a technical subject from a top university
- Extensive commercial experience as a Release Manager and/or Release Train Engineer, working with multiple Scrum teams and a regular release cycle (at least quarterly)
- Track record of delivering complex commercial software projects successfully, on time and meeting scope, quality and cost requirements
- Experience in matrix management, coordinating with engineering and other teams such as product management, operations, marketing and legal
- Additional full SDLC experience working as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or an equivalent role, contributing to your advanced knowledge of Agile approaches
- Strong skills in organisation, leadership and collaboration, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Any additional experience of the following would be beneficial: Agile coaching or software engineering, the financial sector (such as insurance or pension products), the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Microsoft desktop / web / cloud solutions, line management.
Please note that salary depends very much upon experience, including prior career history; in addition, full existing UK work permission is required, without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.