Lead Technologist (24920)
This Cambridge-based, Agile development team are seeking an experienced Software Architect to lead and inspire their research and design activities at the frontiers of high performance distributed computing.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Generate new technical concepts, and product ideas.
- Collaborate internally and externally to bring new technologies to maturity.
- Lead, inspire, and evangelise on technology issues.
- Take charge of engineering tasks such as modelling or software development, mentor junior staff, and create engaging technical literature for clients.
We are seeking:
- At least a 2:1 in Computer Science or similar subject from a highly-ranked university plus a Master’s or PhD.
- Creativity to envisage novel concepts and current, hands-on skills to get involved with the day-to-day engineering tasks.
- Demonstrably excellent technical knowledge in SoC, FPGA, GPGPU, Large Scale Networks, Distributed Processing, Embedded software development, C, C++ and Python.
- Superb communication skills, drive and determination, a collaborative mind-set, and strong organisational ability.
Are we describing you? If yes, then please send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Systems Engineering, Architect, SoC, FPGA, GPGPU, Large Scale Networks, Distributed Processing, Embedded software development, C, C++, Python, Cambridge, MSc, PhD.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.