Experienced Electronics Designer (24926)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding company and work on a broad range of electronic and electromechanical development projects across a wide range of application areas.
You will be involved in all stages of the work:
- Liaising with clients to establish requirements, and prepare estimates
- Researching novel concepts to prove their efficacy
- Creating, prototyping, and testing and manufacture of Analog and Digital circuitry
- Day-to-day project management and reporting of progress for ongoing work
- Be the go-to expert for electronics for your team
To succeed in this role you must be an accomplished engineer, able to demonstrate your credibility with the following:
- Superb analogue and digital hardware design skills accrued from a broad and substantial portfolio of commercial projects.
- Excellent academic credentials with a 1st or 2:1 degree from a well-respected university in Electronic Engineering or closely allied subject.
- Strong communication, planning, and task management skills
In addition to these essential attributes, experience of working in a regulated industry sector such as medical devices, automotive or aerospace would be an advantage.
This is a great chance to join a successful team, working on a broad range of technologies and innovations that make a real and positive difference to the lives of many end users. Our client offers a generous salary and an enviable benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Midlands, Board Level Design, Safety-Critical, Medical Devices, Regulated Industry, Analog, Digital, Consultant.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.