A well established and respected global company are looking to hire a full stack web developer to join their Agile team. The company provides its clients with software solutions that manage risk, cultivate talent and protect individuals and institutions.
They are looking for a pro-active problem-solver, who is enthusiastic about technical design and the opportunity to learn new skills from leaders in their field.
The role would involve:
- Assisting in the creation and development of scalable software to quality standards
- Communicating effectively and working with a multi-skilled, technical, SCRUM team
Minimum experience and skills necessary for this role:
- At least two years of clear success in web development, in a Microsoft environment based technology
- Experienced developing REST Web API services and working with MS SQL server
- The ability to find simple and effective answers quickly, without over-engineering the solution
A good degree in a technical subject from a respected university will be necessary, as will full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.