Browser Engine Developer (24951)
We are seeking an experienced Browser Developer to join a successful Cambridge-based team, working on the customisation of a bespoke HTML renderer. This is a senior role and you will be a key member of the team, helping to bring to market exciting new features and products for a successful and growing company.
Key tasks will include:
- Customisation of the Chromium rendering engine to support new features
- Creating well-designed, efficient code, as well as corresponding automated tests to ensure stability and early detection of problems
You will need:
- Significant experience in developing with the Chromium browser or WebKit
- Solid understanding of OpenGL(ES)
- Experience in developing for an embedded Linux environment
As a senior role, this commands a generous salary and excellent benefits package. The office environment is relaxed and collaborative, and projects are well-planned with realistic timescales.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.