Technical Team Lead (24955)
This would be an ideal opportunity to move up the career ladder with a gradual step-up of responsibilities. After an initial learning period to get up to speed with their technology you would progress to a team and technical lead. This role will be varied, and has the long-term prospect of growing your career; the company values internal career progression over recruiting senior staff from outside.
Typical activities might include:
- Acting as technical lead, team lead, and as a champion for software quality and best practice
- Mentoring junior engineers and recruitment of new team members
- Planning and estimating of project work
- Supporting and providing technical expertise for clients
- Leading the evolution of the product roadmap and system architecture
- Designing and implementing new features
You will need:
- A 2:1 or above in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a leading university
- Solid commercial software development experience with a sound understanding of the Agile development process, web front and back end development, and ideally enterprise software such as SalesForce.
- Good customer facing manner, and the confidence to thrive as a team lead
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.