Mechanical Engineer (24961)
Our client is a technology design and engineering company; they are looking for a dynamic and ambitious mechanical or mechatronics engineer to join their team of world-class technologists working specifically on advances in: the speed of medical diagnoses; treatment of diseases using complex imaging and robotics; easy and manageable drug delivery.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good degree from a well-ranked world class university in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Experience in the design and development of electromechanical products
- Adept with engineering design tools such as 3D CAD, FEA tools
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems
You will also ideally have experience of:
- Some technical team leadership or project management
- Medical technology development
In joining this client, you will find a welcoming office environment with excellent lab and workshop facilities. Working alongside other dynamic engineers and scientists, you will be able to develop your skills and knowledge in further areas of technology.
Your salary will be very competitive and dependent on relevant academic and industrial experience.
Keywords: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Robotics, Medical Technology, 3D CAD, FEA, Cambridge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.