Mechanical Engineer (24965)
This role will cover various markets including: sports and fitness products, industrial robotics, smart dispensing systems, energy sensing and smart metering systems, and food and beverage production. You will work alongside a diverse team and the ability to contribute to other development areas will be a distinct advantage.
This company employs the brightest engineers, as the Mechanical Engineer you will probably have a 1st or 2.1 in a technical degree and possibly a PhD. Your commercial experience will provide you with evidence you are capable of the following attributes:
- Experience working within a mechanical discipline
- A deep understanding of engineering fundamentals and physical principles
- Experience of CAE, more specifically Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Design Optimisation
- Hands on experience of 3D CAD tools, e.g. Solidworks, ProEngineer
- Excellent understanding of materials selection
- Exposure to manufacturing techniques and assembly processes
This is a superb opportunity to build on your established career undertaking complete product developments from concept to manufacture. They will offer you a leading hands-on opportunity in the design and development of innovative and complex mechanical systems across the business.
Keywords: Mechanical design and optimisation, fluid mechanics, finite element analysis, FEA, customer facing, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.