Senior Mechanical Engineer (24968)
An unparalleled chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting young companies.
This award-winning high-tech company is at the forefront of systems that provide advanced medical solutions.
They are at a crucial stage of ramping up production and so are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong experience of optimising design for high reliability and ease of assembly & manufacture (DFA/DFM).
Specific skills/experience sought:
- Design experience of innovative and complex electro-mechanical systems
- Analytical skills, including failure prediction and tolerance analysis
- Experience of operating under formal design processes and designing to IEC 60601
- Understanding of the requirements of operating and developing medical products under ISO13485
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and development of more junior engineers
This is a great opportunity to join a world leader developing technology for the benefits of millions of people.
Contact ECM directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Senior Mechanical Engineer, high reliability, design for assembly, DFA, design for manufacture, DFM, medical devices, mechanical engineering, electro-mechanical systems, SolidWorks CAD, failure prediction, tolerance analysis, FEA, CFD, MATLAB, MATHCAD, IEC 60601, verification, ISO13485, mentoring, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.