Infrastructure Engineer (24997)
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer?
Join a well-funded energetic group of creative problem-solvers and practical doers from a range of backgrounds in areas such as motorsport, robotics, machine learning, computer vision, control engineering, software assurance, simulation and verification.
Critical to their success is the development, evolution and management of a high availability cloud-based infrastructure. It will capture and annotate vast quantities of data, to deploy workflow processes in the development, testing and orchestration of their software and to simulate virtual worlds and parts of their system.
- A well-considered and consistent approach to delivering production-grade infrastructure
- Industry experience in taking leadership roles in project delivery
- Proven communication skills in working with leadership to steer technical implementation company-wide
- Production experience in Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- Production experience of the AWS Cloud Platform
- Strong skills in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Strong skills in CI (Gitlab, Jenkins, etc..)
- Experience with development (Bash, Python, Go, etc..)
- Any experience working with Big Data a bonus
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.