Cloud Operations Lead (25017)
This pioneering company have significant expertise in applying AI and computer vision in the field of cutting-edge medical devices. Due to international commercial success, they are seeking a Cloud Operations Lead to take charge of, manage and develop the company’s cloud systems and head up their cloud operations team.
The role will include hands-on management of multiple and substantial cloud environments as well as the leadership and personal development of the operations team. You and your team will also help client liaison teams ensure the successful integration of company technologies.
You will have:
- Detailed technical knowledge and hands-on commercial experience as a senior AWS or Azure cloud engineer; this will include the configuration, deployment and support of substantial virtual infrastructure in the cloud across multiple servers and clusters
- Experience managing the provision of technical services to clients across multiple concurrent projects
- Team leadership experience, ideally including hiring as well as personal development of staff
- A good understanding of networking, backup and disaster recovery
- Ideally, experience with Atlassian JIRA and Service Desk
CVs will also need to demonstrate your strong relevant and ideally continuous career history, good technical degree in a relevant subject from a top university, strong A-level grades, and full existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction, or sponsorship.
The successful candidate will take on an exciting role in a growing business situated just west of Cambridge, and will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits. Plenty of parking is available.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or visit the ECM Selection website and recommend a friend for £250 – see http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.