Senior Web UI Engineer (25026)
Having built up the core code base for a distributed cloud architected platform, this start-up company is now looking to develop the cloud based web UI. Their technology is based on blockchain for security to provide a smart ledger for an open data market.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Web Engineer to take a key role in the design, development and implementation of a cloud SaaS web UI, contributing to the architecture, and writing structured, scalable, robust code.
- STEM degree and demonstrable 3+ years’ experience in design and development of web UIs.
- Experience working within an Agile team, delivering user centric interfaces.
- Technical experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Data visualisation.
- GUI frameworks (Angular, React) for distributed microservices.
- Authentication (Azure PaaS, SAML / OAuth, LDAP).
- Experience with DevOps tools, test automation and deployment would be highly desirable.
As this is a small technical team, good communication skills and aptitude to work on complex problems is required. For the successful candidate, an excellent compensation package is available.
This start-up has industry veterans as their founders, who have a track record within this technology ecosystem. They have grand ambitions and the knowhow to achieve their aims.
Keywords: Cloud, Visualisation, Blockchain, Authentication / Authorisation, Web UI, Agile, GUI, distributed platform, SaaS / PaaS
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.