(Senior) Golang Software Developer (25027)
Based at their new offices, this Agile team is responsible for the company’s flagship cloud informatics platform. The platform uses AWS (S3, EC2, CloudFront, RedShift) with Docker and Ansible. These are for scientific uses including clinical applications.
- Degree qualified with a track record in software engineering (full software lifecycle; version releases; and QMS compliance)
- Experience using Golang (probably will have further experience with other modern languages such as C# or C++).
- Cross-platform development experience (Windows and Linux).
- Ideally some experience with AWS and DevOps practices.
- Any experience with React; Angular.js would be desirable.
The company culture and work approach is collaborative, so good communication skills are required as well as working well in a team. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including share options and wide ranging benefits.
This company is a committed equal opportunities employer, with a strong belief that everyone can make an impact.
Keywords: Go / Golang, Cloud, Informatics, AWS, Docker / Ansible, C#, Windows, Linux, Software Engineering, Top Package
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.