Back-end Software Developer (25143)
A fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional R&D team who are constantly refining their technologies and products as well as creating new ones.
You will have the opportunity to become part of this team and will be joining at an exciting time in the company's life, with plenty of opportunities to work on greenfield projects.
They are looking for a Back-end Software Developer with a broad range of technical skills.
They want someone with an appetite to learn new skills, someone who thrives on getting involved in a variety of projects across many platforms and application areas, someone who can start projects and push them to completion.
As a Software Developer you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of application areas including:
- Back-end server development
- Implementing interfaces to internal and third party servers;
- Back-end data processing and analysis
- Developing and improving audio watermarking products and tools
The successful candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who ‘gets things done’
- Have good communication skills and be able to commit to and meet deadlines
- Be willing and able to rapidly pick up new technologies
- Be flexible in approach, and able to adapt schedules against fast changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, small company environment
- Have a good technical degree or equivalent
- Have an interest in audio technology
- Extensive experience in professional back-end software development
- A solid understanding of software design and algorithms
- An understanding of software version control (preferably git) and problem tracking
- An ability to produce clear, informative supporting documentation
- Experience designing testable software and writing automated tests
They are more interested in your ability to bring software projects to a successful close than the language you’ve done this in, but any knowledge of one of the below topics is helpful:
- Java and NodeJS
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command-line
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Web Development (HTML/React/Redux)
- Mobile Development (Android/iOS)
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.