Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (25145)
This international company’s distributed team work on high-tech solutions to inspire their inventors, innovators and consultants, mining the sum of human invention to precipitate new solutions for their clients.
They are keen to find full stack software engineers to join them, and they can offer a highly competitive benefits package and the potential for remote working from Cambridge.
You will need:
- A good degree in technical subject from a top university, and strong A-level grades
- Commercial experience in server side development on RESTful APIs, databases, and software design.
- Likewise commercial experience in front-end development including Angular, React or a comparable framework.
- Experience producing scalable distributed systems working with data and databases.
- Some knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250 – see http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.