Consultant (Quant Modelling) (25206)
This growing strategy consultancy has recently relocated to new offices in central Cambridge. They are currently looking to recruit experienced consultants to join them. Their projects can be with clients based across the world and so there is expected travel as part of the role. Much of the working day will be building complex financial models based on specific technology within the telecoms sector.
- Strong numerate background (1st / 2.1 in maths, physics, engineering or similar), and possibly a Masters or PhD.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a technical consultancy or in telecoms sector.
- Extensive experience in mathematical modelling.
- Good communication skills including experience presenting to clients.
- Flexibility to travel when required (typically scheduled ahead of time rather than short notice).
As an experienced consultant, you would be given projects to lead, and take a key role in delivering final model solutions. You will have the support from senior consultants and management, and a clear career path. Further, an excellent remuneration package is available including performance bonus.
Keywords: Quantitative Financial Modelling, Technology, Consultancy, Client-Facing, Travel, Telecoms
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.