Senior Electronics Design Engineer (25221)
Are you a Senior Electronics Engineer who loves a technical challenge and has a desire to work on innovative device developments?
Our client is looking for a significant experience of the full product development lifecycle, from concept through to transfer to manufacture in a lead system/electronics/embedded role.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects in various sectors (medical, industrial and consumer), developing initial ideas into real tangible products.
With experience of developing both analogue and digital circuits, you will also have a solid understanding of electronic engineering, all built on an excellent academic record (a top degree from a leading university).
Other useful experience includes:
- High speed digital design (for example signal integrity, VHDL)
- Implementing high performance analogue discrete circuits
- Designing products for low power
- Designing and debugging for EMC and wireless compliance
- Designing products for low cost, high volume manufacturing
- Development with medical implant communication protocols for example MICS
- Simulation using Spice as well as RF simulators. e.g. HFSS or Comsol
- Developing embedded C applications for microprocessor platforms
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading company, leading the development of complex electronic products through all stages of the development process, using your flair for innovation and ability to apply technology in new real word situations.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.